The load bank is a device that simulates an actual electric charge, in order to test different types of equipment. The test ensures the performance and reliability of the test equipment.
The ON² Integrated Solutions has test bench with resistive and inductive load, containerized in ISO 40 '.
Voltage: 600V AC, 3-phase, 3-wire 480V AC, 3-phase, 3-wire
Capacity: 3750 KVA, 0.8 pf lagging 2400 KVA, 0.8 pf lagging
3000 KW, resistive 1920 KW, resistive
2250 KVAR, inductive 1440 KVAR, inductive
Applications of load banks for lease:
- Turbo commissioning diesel and / or gas gensets;
- Test diesel gensets sets;
- Verification of power transformers;
- Frequency converters;
- UPS systems;
- Technical diagnostics and expertise;
- Battery testing;
- Distribution panels;
- Uninterruptible power supply systems;